Saturday, September 6, 2008

Summer



I have so enjoyed having a large RV garage. This may be a strange thing to appreciate, but I do. It's so nice to have a place to throw all the boxes I haven't wanted to tackle from our move a year ago. (I am still missing my two crock pots though-very frusterating---Trent must have boxed those...) There's space for the old furniture that I don't really want to use in the new house (Trent's glossy black laminated dresser!--with bright beautiful gold automotive style trim!) I can also store my travel trailer, snowmobiles and four-wheeler inside (out of sight!) Then there is the extra room for Chris's boat and Gus's boat, Aarons four-wheelers and Chris's snowmobiles.

And here are some pictures that were made possible by our open key policy with the boats!


Me and Trent on the tube


Trent and Cole on the tube have SO much fun.


Our friends Becky and Brynn


Our friend Chris jumping the wake

Yep, that's me wakeboarding after about 7 years of doing nothing....


Teaching Cole to drive the boat.

3 comments:

momof4azkids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
momof4azkids said...

What a fun summertime activity...wish I could wakeboard. Looks like you're having a blast!

kecia said...

looks so fun!you always have fun stuff to do!