Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Long time no write



Okay, sorry, it's been a little hectic lately. I'm operating on an average of five hours of sleep a night. So, until my afternoon nap (if I get one) I'm a little ditzy and can not be held responsible for anything I say or do! Jayden is growing (he better be for how much time I'm up feeding him at night). I took him for his two week appointment and he topped his birth weight by more than a pound!

He is a very sweet boy and only cries for food or because of gas. Sure hope that continues. He is starting to pull funny faces and loves to look at himself in the mirror. The arms are starting to flail and we can't keep him in blankets. He spent his first half hour outside Sunday and again on Monday. What beautiful weather. Today is cold though so I'm glad we got out.

Our bishop thought we would be able to give him a name and a blessing, so we bought an outfit. We have now learned that we won't be able to do that until our adoption is final, so the outfit goes back! I'll get a bigger size and only have to get one now.

Time to take Cole to school. Tata for now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious! I haven't seen or talked to you since you got this little guy. I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS and I can't wait to see him. Hope all is well with your family. He is a doll!

Woodbury Fam said...

He is so sweet! We really need to get up there and see him.