Tuesday, February 26, 2008

10-years?

Next month is the big ten-year anniversary for T and I, and the biggest question for me is-where do we go? (and who wants to watch my son?) I never expected obstacles like we are having this year. Now, I think ten is quite an accomplishment, so we should do something besides spend the weekend at the cabin. Though it's been fun...sort of, for the last couple years, I'd like to do something more creative.


My obstacles:

1-Psoriasis-need to have something to do that doesn't require me to show ANY skin.

2-Babysitting-the dog will be fine, but Trent's parents that always watch Cole if we go anywhere will be out of town for the entire month of March!

3-Brain-dead-me, I have no functioning brain cells at this moment to think of something.

4-My husband-who came up with the idea to go to Wendover! (There are a couple of concerts at the concert hall there, but I'm sorry, that just not good enough! ARRRRRR)


So, help. Please leave suggestions, we need help!


Oh, and where did all the snow go?

3 comments:

Janna said...

Have you thought about dog-sledding in the Artic Circle? Then you can be fully clothed, AND bring Baxter. Think about it. I might be on to something...

Janna said...

OR...you could send Cole out here. OR, come out here. Anniversary in Kansas? PARADISE baby!

Tawna said...

Derek and I will watch Cole if you want us to! We think Cole is the best thing since Peanut Butter! Uhm...suggestions on where to go...you could always go somewhere locally...the Homestead..You could rent a cabin up by Bear Lake....St. George...Vegas...although, those last two might require you to show off your legs...uhm...go to Seattle for the weekend...or New York and catch a broadway!! Thats all I can think of right now :)