Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What did my yard produce?

A whole lot of scrub oak!!!! ( and trash trees and wild rose!) But.....I did have a lovely colorful driveway garden! I'm glad I planted my rose bushes last year. It seems they and a lovely little group of columbine are the only flowers on my entire acre of property! (if you don't count a rather healthy supply of vinca major ground cover that has little purple flowers and keeps Cole occupied trying to create large bouquets of little flowers on none-existant stems, but I digress) What was with the previous owners???? Supposedly there have been three wedding receptions held here in the past!?!?!?! What??? I guess if you like an abundance of scrub oak and weeds this would be the perfect setting. Anyway, I would like to share the one floral highlight of my year-a complete bouquet!

No comments: