Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Finalized Forever

We took Jayden to the Salt Lake Temple on October 14th to be sealed to our family. I became emotional as we entered the temple, Trent carrying Jayden and Cole's little hand in mine. What an incredible experience it was to take the boys inside. Cole loved the little ladies that took care of him and Jayden while Trent and I got dressed. Cole was Cole and wanted to see everything and wanted to be at the altar with us. He watched as Trent and I knelt across the altar from each other. My mother held Jayden and placed his tiny hand upon our clasped hands. I don't have words for the emotions that ran through my body as Jayden grasped my thumb and looked at me with his wise eyes. How can a baby seem to understand so much. He has been gifted with an understand of our situation. From the moment he was born he would focus completely upon our eyes. He is so loving and intelligent. These past six months have flown by, and yet I've known Jayden forever. This day was one of the most important of my life; made especially important because of Cole's and Jayden's participation.

2 comments:

momof4azkids said...

Congrats! What a special day:)

kecia said...

congrats! I was SOO sad we missed this! I LOVE that picture of you and Jayden adn I LOVE your hair!!! I don't know if we will make it on sunday or not with our church obligations but if we don't we REALLY need to get together soon!