Sunday, July 20, 2008

I know

I'm ashamed. Over a month without a post. But where to start, what a month. We've been camping a bunch, boating a bunch and had one very eventful day at Lagoon with Cole.

We first had our trip to Browne Lake (which my husband has never looked forward to the way I do-I just don't understand him...) We had our new four-wheeler to take though, along with a raft that is large, comfortable and capable of floating the Green River. We were so loaded down, traveling over Parley's Summit was a joy!?!?! We all had a great time (even Trent!) He really enjoyed taking off with the guys for a day of hard-core wheeling (toughest trail any of them had been on) and learning that our wheeler takes the cake-best ground clearance by far! We rafted down the Green River, we fished and played games with the kids. Cole's uncle Robert made a pirate map and took Cole on a treasure hunt-it really was cooler than words can describe; I can't explain how awesome that was. Cole loved it. Our last day there, Trent said he and Cole wanted to stay longer! Oh, happy day, maybe we can go every year now instead of every other?!?!?

I'll update more later, but I wanted you all to know I've not forgotten you, just Super Summer busy!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder where you had vanished to! ;)
It's nice to hear Pirate Shovel-Head Cole had such a great time on his Pirate hunt. I guess I better do a post about it with pictures!

Thanks for the update;)
(even though I had to send not-so-anonymous threats to get it!)

Woodbury Fam said...

Sounds like fun! How was it taking such a little guy along for the camping?

Tawna said...

Way cute pictures of Cole and Jayden!!