Monday, June 6, 2011


Some of my favorite photos from Ty's funeral. At first I didn't know what to think of having a photographer. Really didn't know what to think. Didn't know if I thought it was strange and unusual or kind of wonderful. During and after the funeral, I was so glad that Trudy's family helped arrange it. He captured some wonderful moments. Not to mention people we didn't remember seeing; you're kind of in a fog during a funeral. The photographer was Charles West from Utah County. He was amazing and created a wonderful video for our family. Looking back at the images is amazing and strangely comforting. It definitely brings the emotions back, but the empathy and sympathy you can see in people's expressions is mesmerizing, and beautiful in it's own way.












1 comment:

Andrea :) said...

Wow, those are some neat photographs. I never would have thought of having a professional photograph a funeral, but now seeing the photos, I can see how it would be a great way to remember it.